Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Rajat Sharma, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of India TV, visits Vrindavan's Banke Bihari Temple | WATCH

In Mathura-Vrindavan, a place revered by devotees of Lord Krishna, a massive crowd gathers to seek the blessings of their beloved deity. Rajat Sharma, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of India TV, also visited the Banke Bihari Temple in Vrindavan for darshan (divine viewing). After paying his respects to the deity, Rajat Sharma expressed his feelings, saying, "This was a remarkable moment for me. I had a desire to visit Banke Bihari Ji, and I consider myself very fortunate that my wish was fulfilled today."

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/R0ACx9a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave us a comment about our content, so that we can try improve our site Quality.