Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 6, 2024

Vinesh Phogat, Bajrang Punia resign from Indian Railways ahead of joining Congress party

Ahead of joining the Congress party, wrestlers Vinesh Phogat and Bajrang Punia on Friday tendered resignations from their posts in the Indian Railways. Phogat informed about it on her official X account. "At this juncture in my life, I have decided to separate myself from the railway service and have submitted my resignation to the competent authorities of Indian Railways," the post read. Expressing heartfelt gratitude, she added, "I will always be thankful to the Indian Railways family for giving me the opportunity to serve the nation."

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/k1m3IG7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave us a comment about our content, so that we can try improve our site Quality.